How do I install DiscLabel?
To install DiscLabel:
1. Find the downloaded DiscLabel application.
Note: If you'd prefer to keep your old DiscLabel application, we recommend you rename it "DiscLabel 5".
◦ If you're using Safari with "Open 'safe' files after downloading" turned ON in Safari Preferences, you'll find the DiscLabel application in your Downloads folder (under Leopard) or on your Desktop (under Tiger and later).
◦ If you're using Safari with "Open 'safe' files after downloading" turned OFF in Safari Preferences, you'll find the DiscLabel .zip file in your Downloads folder (under Leopard) or on your Desktop (under Tiger and later). Double-click it to uncompress the DiscLabel application.
◦ If you are using another browser, you'll need to locate the DiscLabel .zip file. It may be in your Downloads folder, on your Desktop or in another location, depending on what is specified in your browser's preferences. Once you locate the .zip file, double-click it to uncompress the DiscLabel application.
2. Move the new DiscLabel application to your Applications folder via drag and drop.
The download is a fully-operational free trial version of DiscLabel CD and DVD labeling software. It is identical to the purchased version, except that it stamps the word "Demo" on all printouts. The "Demo" stamp is removed from printouts once the product is purchased and the associated registration information is entered in the registration dialog.