Why can’t I scan with Continuity Camera?
Before scanning, check the following:
- Mac and iOS devices are nearby.
- Bluetooth is turned on in both devices.
- Wi-fi is enabled and connected to the same network
- Sign into iCloud on both devices using the same Apple ID.
If you have met the following requirements, but are still unable to use Continuity Camera, try the following:
- Ensure the iPhone or iPad camera is currently not used by another application
- Reset wi-fi by turning it off and back on again
- Reset Bluetooth by turning it on and back on again
- Sign out of iCloud on both devices and back in again
- Restart your Mac
- Restart your iOS device