Why can’t I scan with Continuity Camera?
To use Continuity Camera, please make sure that you are running macOS Mojave 10.14 or later on your Mac and iOS 12 on your iOS device.
Before scanning, check the following:
- Mac and iOS devices are nearby.
- Bluetooth is turned on in both devices.
- Wi-fi is enabled and connected to the same network
- Sign into iCloud on both devices using the same Apple ID.
If you have met the following requirements, but are still unable to use Continuity Camera, try the following:
- Ensure the iPhone or iPad camera is currently not used by another application
- Reset wi-fi by turning it off and back on again
- Reset Bluetooth by turning it on and back on again
- Sign out of iCloud on both devices and back in again
- Restart your Mac
- Restart your iOS device