How do I upgrade to PDFpen / PDFpenPro 13?
How to Upgrade
- Download version 13. Do so either by choosing "Check for Update…" from the PDFpen/PDFpenPro menu or downloading from the Smile website
- Launch it. The app will notice your previous version and offer to check for a free upgrade. If your upgrade is …
- Free, you'll be prompted to enter your name and email address, and you'll be issued a free license for the new version.
- Is not free, you can click on "Buy an upgrade license" for upgrade pricing
- Go through the screens to purchase the US $35 upgrade to version 13.
- Complete your purchase and version 13 will register with your new license. You will also receive an email of the new license for your records.
If you purchased from the Mac App Store
- Download PDFpenPro or PDFpen from our site.
- Launch v.13. It will prompt you to locate your Mac App Store app so that we can verify the receipt.
- If your upgrade is...
- Free you'll be prompted to enter your name and email address, and will be issued a free license for version 12. Finished!
- Not free you can click on "Buy an upgrade license" for upgrade pricing.
- Go through the screens to purchase the upgrade.
- Complete your purchase and version 12 will register with your new license. You will also receive an email of your new license for your records.
*Free upgrades for purchases made on or after January 1, 2021; no free upgrades available on the Mac App Store.
From PDFpen to PDFpen 13 - $35
From PDFpenPro to PDFpenPro 13 - $35
From PDFpen to PDFpenPro - $50
From PDFpen Family Pack to PDFpen 13 Office Pack - $112.95
From PDFpenPro Family Pack to PDFpenPro 13 Office Pack - $174.95
PDFpen (single user license) > PDFpen 12 Office Pack: $112.95
PDFpenPro (single user license) > PDFpenPro 12 Office Pack: $174.95
*Listed prices are in USD. Listed prices exclude any applicable sales tax or VAT and/or currency conversion based upon your location in effect at the time of sale.
Need help? Contact us!