How do I join multiple PDF documents?
You can join multiple documents that exist in the same location.
- From the main screen document view, tap the 'SELECT' button, the circles will appear.
- Select the documents you wish to merge.
- Next, tap 'Join' from the top of the screen.
- Move them into the order of your liking by dragging them with drag icons on the right of each PDF.
- Tap 'Join' and a new document will be created named 'Untitled' and added to your documents view.
- Tap and hold on the new file and choose rename to change the name.
(Applicable for PDFpen 4 and iOS 11 or above)